Attendant console could be slow if settings are in a shared network folder
Imagicle Attendant Console
The attendant console might appear very unresponsive if the settings directory is stored on a network drive like with roaming profiles, this would be particularly noticeable when the network is heavily used, the user(s) are connected over a VPN, there is high latency etc.
Move the settings folder in a place that is local and not synced/roamed, to do so you can create a local folder in a location that is excluded from the roaming/sync profile, then:
- Close the attendant console
- Create a file under "C:\Program Files (x86)\Imagicle Blue's Attendant" called installer.ini, if not already existing, otherwise make a backup of it
- Edit installer.ini so the content will have:
- The folder ("HomeDir" parameter) can be in whatever path you wish, you have to manually create it, be sure the path is not synced nor roamed
- Save the file
- Restart the Attendant Console and confirm everything is working
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|How to install a self-signed Digital Certificate in Attendant...||Video|