Blue's Enterprise 4 - Installation and Configuration
How-to install and configure Blue's Enterprise 4:
For best results, we recommend configuring Imagicle Billing performing the following steps in exact order in this exact sequence:
- Install the Application Suite Setup package
- The Setup will ask some general information and ask will you to execute Imagicle Billing Configuration Wizard
- At the end of wizard, login to the web interface and add users
- Configure the PBX to send CDRs through FTP to the Application Suite server
- Configure the Application Suite general parameters
- Through the Administrative page check that all Imagicle Billing services are up and running
- If you own a valid license, activate it using the License page, otherwise the Application Suite will run in evaluation mode for 30 days.
- Right click on the setup file > Run as Administrator
- At the end of the setup click [ Finish ] to configure Blue’s Enterprise 4
- Configure the PBX Connection for the first SITE
- Select the connection according to the Brand and Model of the PBX.
Enter the required parameters for the connection to acquire the CDRs.
- Click on [ Finish ] to end the configuration.
- Click [ New PBX ] to configure a new connection to another PBX or [ Next > ] to continue the configuration.
- Configure the new SITE.
- Select the Driver of your PBX Model.
- Choose the relevant option if you want to import the internal call or not.
- Select the Country and Local Area of the Site.
- Select a Tariff.
- Click [ Next > ] until you reach the end of the configuration.
- The firs SITE is configured. If you have more than one site you can configure here or Click [ Next > ] to finish the configuration.
- Click to Start > All Apps > Imagicle AS Administration to open the IAS Web page.
- Enter the Username and Password, by default admin / admin
- First click to Admin > User Management to create the new users for each devices or sync to your Active Directory.
- if you cannot sync the IAS to your AD and you want to enter all users manually with their First Extension Number the best practise is to:
Click to ‘Create new user >>’
- Fill in all the necessary fields.
Mandatory are the ‘Username’, ‘First extension number’ and ‘Enable Billing for the first extension number’.
- Click [ Add new user ] at the bottom of the page.
- The first user is created.
- Click [ Export as CSV ] to save the Users.csv file.
Use this file as a template, modify it and add new users easily with Excel.
- Save the file with the same format CSV (MS-DOS)
- Click to ‘ Import users from CSV or TSV files >> ‘ to import it with the new users.
Using Billing and Reports
- Click to ‘Billing’ > Home to see the latest imported calls.
- Click to ‘Billing’ > Interactive Reports to use the available web reports.
- For each report it is possible to define a filter by clicking on 'Options'.
- Here an example of the 'Call List' report.
- Here the complete Blues’Enterprise 4 - User guide : https://kbp.imagicle.com/kb/afile/139/67/
- Click to ‘Admin’ > System Parameters > SMTP Parameters to Configure the SMTP parameters to send alert email or the Scheduled Reports.
- From the Billing > Administrative Pages we have some tools to analyse the system and check for proper operation.
- This is the architecture of the importation of CDRs.
- The CDRs are sent by the PBX to the Application Suite server through the specific connection type of the PBX and dropped in a folder by the (Recorder) stores them in files with a standard format. A second service (Miner) reads the files, calculates call costs and stores the result in the database. Once the calls are written into the database, reports can be directly generated or scheduled through the web interface.
- Click to 'Service Manager' to Stop the ‘Blues Service Host’ which controls the others below services, Recorder, Miner and Scheduler.
- Click 'System Status' to have a panoramic view of the status of the proper operation and acquisition of calls from the different SITEs.
No calls or no recent calls displayed on Billy Blue's statistics
- Check if you've added all users with your extension in the Admin > User Management Page.
- Check if the calls was discarded.
Click to Billing > Administrative Pages > System Status and click to ‘Show discarded calls’for the SITE that does not matter calls.
- If the description Error is:
- Extension not configured, the user that made this call is not in the user list and must be added to be able to import its calls.
- Cannot recognise call type, the driver is not correct for that CDR format or that string does not contain a valid import call.
- Click to ‘Show extensions not defined’ to view the list of extensions that have made calls but are not declared in the User List.
- You can add them from the Admin> User Management page to the limit allowed by the license and Reprocess Discarded Calls from the Billing > Administrative Pages, to import those calls
- If in the System Status no call was imported for the SITE you can check if the Recorder have imported the CDRs of the PBX configured.
- Click on ‘Show File’ in the Blue’s Recorder section.
- A new box show you the calls imported from the Recorder in to the SotricoSITx.txt file.
If no calls are displaying on this popup you can make the advanced troubleshooting.
- Click to ‘Billing’ > Administrative Pages > Service Manager and Stop the ‘Blues Service Host’ which controls the others below services, Recorder, Miner and Scheduler.
- Start Miner and Recorder manually by running these files with a double click:
- Check if the Recorder import the new CDRs
and the Miner import the new calls.
- If you do not see recent calls in the Blue’s Recorder, try to check the PBX connection parameters.
Verify that the Firewall or Antivirus allow to receive CDRs from the PBX.
- If the Miner discard all rows, try to select another available driver for your PBX from the ‘Imagicle Configure Blue's Enterprise 4’ > Site Setup.
If you don’t solve with these information open support case here:
and provide us the follows information:
- Open folder C:\Program Files (x86)\StonevoiceAS\Apps\BillyBlues\Engine
- Double click BluesInfo.exe
- Click [Next >] and follow on screen directions
- Click [Save to disk] then save binfo.cab on the desktop
- Open folder C:\Program Files\StonevoiceAS\Apps\BillyBlues\Engine\BluesrecPro\
- Open file Storicosite.txt
- Highlight the last bottom rows (containing today's and yesterday's call details)
- Right click -> Copy and paste highlighted rows into a new txt file, then save it
- Open Imagicle App Suite > Admin > Users management
- Click [ Export as CSV ] > Save As Users.csv
- Attach the following files to the support case opening page: Binfo.cab, Storico.txt file and users.csv
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|Serial Connection not found in Application Suite XPL||Video|