Cisco IP Telephony System Parameters
You can edit Cisco IP telephony system shared parameters by accessing System parameters link in the Main menu. Some of these parameters are mandatory for the applications to work.
- System name: a label to identify the system. This parameter is mandatory but can be arbitrary
- PBX Address: IP or DNS name of Cisco UCM "Publisher" node in your network. Please make sure that "Cisco Call Manager" service is active on this Primary node, otherwise please choose a "Subscriber" node. This parameter is mandatory
- PBX authentication failover Address: IP or DNS name of an alternative Cisco UCM node in your network, handling users' authentication in case above Primary node does not answer or it answers with an error message. Failover PBX address is only engaged when authentication fails on primary Cisco node due to application problem (user with insufficient permissions or wrong credentials).
- Voicemail number: this is the pilot number of the voicemail. It is used only by Imagicle VoiceMail application and must match Cisco UCM configuration
- MWI Address: Prefix of the pattern you configured in Cisco UCM to turn on or off IP Phones' Message Waiting Indicator. See VoiceMail configuration here.
- CallManager Username: This is the CUCM Application User's username to establish AXL communications. Typically, the value is "ImagicleCTI". See here for more details.
- CallManager Password: This is the CUCM Application User's password to establish AXL communications. Typically, the value is "ImagicleCTI". See here for more details.
If you configure PBX address (Primary Cisco UCM node) with a Subscriber's IP address/FQDN, please choose the Subscriber node with lowest RTT against Publisher node, to avoid AXL communications timeout.
Alternative failover PBX address is only used for authentication purposes.
If Imagicle AXL Client service is started while Primary Cisco UCM node is unreachable or its AXL Service is disabled, it won't be possible to authenticate against the alternative CUCM node, until Primary node establishes AXL communications with Imagicle UC Suite.
If Primary node stops working while Imagicle AXL Client service is already running, authentication is automatically routed to alternative node, without any OOS.
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|System Parameters||Outgoing Email Shared Parameters|