Cisco IP Telephony System Parameters
You can edit the telephony system shared parameters by the System parameters link in the Main menu. Some of these parameters are mandatory for the applications to work.
- System name: a label to identify the system. This parameter is mandatory but can be arbitrary
- PBX Address: IP or DNS name of the Primary PBX on your network. This parameter is mandatory
- PBX authentication failover Address (available from 2020.Winter.1 release onward): IP or DNS name of an alternative PBX on your network, handling users' authentication in case Primary PBX does not answer or it answers with an error message. Failover PBX address is only engaged when authentication fails on primary PBX due to application problem (user with insufficient permissions or wrong credentials).
- Voicemail number: this is the pilot number of the voicemail. It is used only by the SSAM application and must match the PBX configuration
- MWI Address: Prefix of the pattern you configured in the PBX to turn on or off the IP phones MWIs. See SSAM pbx configuration
- CallManager Username (used for AXL access). ImagicleCTI if you created an Application user as suggested (CuCm only)
- CallManager Password (used for AXL access). ImagicleCTI if you created an Application user as suggested (CuCm only)
Alternative failover PBX address is only used for authentication purposes.
If Imagicle AXL Client service is started while Primary PBX primario is unreachable or its AXL Service is disabled, it won't be possible to authenticate on alternative PBX until Primary PBX establishes AXL communications with IAS.
If Primary PBX stops working while Imagicle AXL Client service is already running, authentication is automatically routed to alternative PBX, without any OOS.
Warning: Any change to IP Telephony parameters requires stopping and restarting each IAS service, so it should be the first parameter to be configured.
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|Enable AXL access to Cisco UCM||Proxy settings|