How to delete calls between 2 dates and re-import it from the Storico file
Blue's Enterprise 4
how to delete calls between two dates from the database and reimport from storico
1. close blues recorder and Blues miner (open blues enterprise WEB page click Tools>Service Manager, stop the services)
2. open Microsoft SQL Manager Studio, do a backup of the database
3. open Blue's Enterprise Web page and click Tools -> SQL Panel
4. copy the following query:
delete from Chiamate where ddata between '2015-02-23 00:00:00.000' and '2015-03-31 00:00:00.000' and ssito = 'SITE'
( change the dates of the above query according to the period you wish to delete)
5. in folder c:\Program Files\BluesEnterprise\BluesrecPro, from file StoricoSITE.txt, select all the lines you need to reimport and hit ctrl+c on the keyboard
6. in folder c:\Program Files\BluesEnterprise\BluesrecPro open bluesrecsite.txt and use CTRL+V to paste in the previously copied strings
7. open Recorder and Miner and wait until miner has finished importing all calls
8. repeat the same procedure from the beginning for all sites (ie. StoricoSIT1 to BluesrecSIT1, StoricoSIT2 to BluesrecSIT2)
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|How to modify attachment size limit on scheduled reports||How to add an additional Country to BE4|