How to enable Guest Name on Line Description for analog phones
Imagicle Hotel Pack for Cisco UC
This procedure allows Application Suite to see Analog Phones connect to CuCM through Voice Gateways or ATAs.
When they are available, Hotel Link wil be able to associate the guest name to analog phones lines. The name change occurs at check-in. The guest name is removed at checkout.
1. On CUCM activate and run the Extension Mobility service (at least on the CallManager node pointed by the Imagicle AppSuite).
2. Log onto the Application Suite server as Administrator.
3. Edit this file:
4. Under [Settings] add the following lines:
5. Edit this file:
6. Under [Settings] add the following line:
7. Reboot the server or restart all the Imagicle services using the proper batch files in the folder <StonevoiceAS>\Temp.
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|FAQ and Solutions||How to change the wakeup call voice prompt|