Imagicle Application Suite limitations with Cisco MRA
IAS 2019.x, 2020.1
The following features leaks/limitations apply to Cisco devices (IP phones or Jabber clients) registered using MRA (Mobile & Remote Access) by Cisco, that is via Expressway.
- Attendant Console:
- Silent monitoring e whisper coaching are not supported by Cisco on MRA registered phones.
- Call Recording:
- The built-in bridge recording mode requires as minimum versions CUCM rel. 11.5.SU5 and ExpressWay rel. 8.11.4.
- Conferences cannot be recorded (Cisco limitation).
- Since Jabber mobile cannot be CTI-controlled (Cisco limitation), the following features are missing on mobile devices:
- Recording announcements using the agent greeting feature
- On-Demand recording from Imagicle applications.
- The CallerID feature is not available using the TAPI mechanism. No limitations apply, instead, using the External Call Control (CURRI) mechanism.
- The lock icon is not available on phone displays.
- The phone call history is not cleared on phone lock.
- The lock textual indication is available since IAS rel. Winter 2020.
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|Advanced Configuration||The Backup/Restore Tool|