Imagicle Attendant Console client compatibility against Imagicle UC Suite version
Latest Imagicle Attendant Console client version is backward compatible with older UC Suite versions. Just keep in mind that client versions equal or newer than Summer 2020 require a UC Suite release greater than 2018.Spring.1.
Imagicle CTI Server Administration
UC Suite administrators can access the Attendant Console / CTI Server configuration page, that shows some parameters affecting the behavior of console clients.
Basic Settings tab
- : this is the call history data retention, for all Attendant Console/Desktop CTI users
- SkyStone route prefix: this is an optional telephony prefix used to route PSTN calls through legacy Imagicle Skystone application (using the SkypeOut service). This allows Attendant Console client to call a number through Skystone.
- Min Lookup Number Length: this is the minimum caller number length that triggers a lookup in Contact Manager directories. This avoids Directory Lookup when the caller number is an internal extension.
- Search Max Results: the maximum number of result items returned by a client search into Contact Manager directories. The maximum admitted value (for performance reasons) is 500
- Client updates URL: location from where Attendant Console client update packages will be downloaded. By default this points to Imagicle public web site. If the agents' PCs cannot reach Internet, you can copy the client on a local server and change setting accordingly. E.g. you can place update package in a network share and enter "\\192.168.1.1\Updates" in this field
- Operators can see calls parked by other operators: (Cisco UCM only). By checking this flag, every operator can see call parked by any operator. If unchecked, each operator can see own parked calls only. In a Cisco Webex Calling MT environment, parked calls are always shared among all operators.
- Display remote party information on dashboard panel: If checked, advanced supervisors and queue manager can display agents' active calls remote party numbers and other data on Attendant Console Dashboard.
Please note that every parameter can be reverted to its factory value (default settings).
Panic Button Settings (available from 2020.Winter.1 release and above)
- Enable: This flag enables a red "Panic" button on Imagicle Attendant Console client interface, placed on top-right corner.
- Number to call: When panic button is pressed, an automatic phone call is performed to the number configured in this field. Call can be routed to SingleWire's "InformaCast" application or to any other internal/external emergency number.
Please make sure that every Attendant Console-equipped agent can reach above emergency number.
Microsoft Calendar Settings (available from 2020.Summer.1 release and above)
Imagicle Attendant Console can display real-time Microsoft Calendar information into its "Colleagues" tab, including scheduled tasks for the current day. Calendar information can be retrieved from an on-prem Microsoft Exchange server, version 2007 SP1 and above, or from cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 service.
The connections to both on-prem and cloud-based Microsoft email services are fully described in this KB, including Office 365 "OAuth2" modern and secure authentication method, supported starting from 2021.Spring.1 Imagicle release.
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|Troubleshooting||Microsoft Calendar Integration|