This article is applicable to Imagicle ApplicationSuite 2019.Summer.1 or later using Online License Activation where you need to use a proxy in order to reach Imagicle Cloud services at URL https://api.imagicle.com.
You can edit these parameters through the Admin -> System parameters link in the App Suite menu, pressing the Network settings button.
- URL: this is the proxy URL, it must be in the format http://IP_Addr:Port or https://IP_Addr:Port. This parameter is mandatory
- Username: the username to use for the proxy authentication (if needed)
- Password: the password to use for the proxy authentication (if needed)
This configuration affects only the Imagicle services that need to connect to api.imagicle.com. This means that only those applications will be able to reach api.imagicle.com.
Configuring a proxy directly on the IAS server network settings is discouraged, but if it is needed for some reason (e.g. allow SO Updates), there are 2 options:
- enable it temporarily and then disable it when it is not longer necessary
- enable it and allow all direct communications between IAS server and all other Imagicle cluster nodes (in case of HA installation), the PBX and all other 3rd party elements (e.g. AD/LDAP sources)
In case of HA installation, proxy configuration is not replicated between the Imagicle cluster nodes.
Warning: The IAS must be able to obtain api.imagicle.com SSL certificate and not the proxy certificate, otherwise security checks will fail. The proxy has to act in transparent way, so it has not to do the https "decrypt & scan".
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|Shared Email Parameters||Monitoring|