SSO against Cisco Duo Identity Provider
This article describes how to configure Cisco Duo to enable Imagicle users to login to web portal, gadgets and Attendant Console with Single Sign-on based on SAML protocol.
In order to successfully configure your Cisco Duo, you should have the following data:
- User Pool ID
- Redirect URI
More details are available here.
- Login to your DUO admin portal
- Select Applications item from the left menu panel
- Click on “Protect an Application”
- Enter “generic” in the search box
- Hit “Protect” button, included in “2FA with SSO hosted by Duo” protection type
- In "Service Provider" section, please enter the User Pool ID in the "Entity ID" field. See below:
- In the “Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) URL” field, please enter the Redirect URI. See below:
- In "SAML Response" section, enter the NameID format corresponding to an email address. See below:
- In NameId attribute, please select "Email Address". See below:
- In “Settings” section, enter the Name "Imagicle SSO" to identify Imagicle applications. See below:
- Hit “Save”
- Click on “Download XML” button:
- Please send downloaded file to Imagicle Team to complete the SSO federation.
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|Configuration||SSO against OKTA Identity Provider|