Wrong name and visibility for Speedy local directory
Imagicle Application Suite 2017.Summer.2 or 2017.Summer.3 - installed from scratch
An installation from scratch of 2017.Summer.2 or 2017.Summer.3 will have a pre-defined Speedy configuration that:
- changes the name of the local directory to "Contatti Locali"
- assigns the local contacts directory to department "Department Contacts"
The configuration file <StonevoiceAS>\Apps\Speedy\Settings\Speedy.Configuration.Global.config.xml contains wrong pre-defined values, instead an empty config.
- Edit file <StonevoiceAS>\Apps\Speedy\Settings\Speedy.Configuration.Global.config.xml" and remove the following preference keys:
- Edit file <StonevoiceAS>\Apps\Speedy\Server\System\Speedy.ini" and delete the following keys from section [Settings]:
- Update directories content, following these steps:
- Login to the IAS web portal as administrator and go to Speedy, Manage Service web page
- Locate the "Internal contacts settings" section and change the radio button value. Click Save. This will start the local contacts update procedure, that may take some seconds..
- Reload the page until the radio button becomes enabled (the local contacts update completed)
- Change again the radio button value, back to the original value. Click Save.
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|Speedy.Configuration.Global.config.xml (92 b)|
|How to enable custom fields||The Speedy lookup doesn't work - Troubleshooting basics|