UC Suite IPv6 Support
Starting from 2022.Spring.1 release, you can configure Imagicle UC Suite with an IPv6 address, with the option of seamlessly support both IPv4 and IPv6 (dual stack).
- Enable and configure IPv6 (and optionally IPv4) address on the UC Suite network interface
- if the UC Suite points to a remote database, this must be configured with IPv6 using the Imagicle Database Configuration Tool
- if the database is local, no modification is needed
- Stop UC Suite services from relevant "Services" control panel
- If Imagicle UC Suite is interfaced to a Cisco UCM calling platform:
- Configure the Cisco TSP Notifier by adding CTI Manager configuration to point to a CCM using IPv6 address. See here.
- Start IIS (World Wide Web Publishing Service)
- Configure the UC Suite PBX configuration using its IPv6 address. See here.
- Call Analytics: follow the steps described here and here.
- Cluster creation: read here and here. Remember you can't mix nodes within same cluster, using different IP version.
- Restart UC Suite services
Attendant Console must point to UC Suite through IPv6 address. See here.
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|Installation Requirements||SQL Server Requirements|