Configuration Task List
Warning: you must install and configure the Application Suite before being able to configure the single applications.
Please go through the AppSuite Deployment, Main Configuration, and User Management sections before reading on.
You can easily configure Digital Fax trough the following mandatory steps:
- Activate the product license (within 30 days)
- Configure the PBX
- Configure the fax server protocols and routing
- Start the service
- Configure the relevant users and fax boxes through users management
- Configure the application, including the email parameters and fax routing
- Configure the fax service parameters
Optionally, you may want to configure:
- Print to Fax
- Multifunctional printer integration
- Automatic Fax Backup
- Incoming Fax Print
- Group Faxing
- Mass Faxing
These tasks are described in the Advanced Configuration section of this guide.
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|Administration Guide||Description and Architecture|