Configuration Task List
Warning: you must install and configure the Application Suite before being able to configure the single applications.
Please go through the AppSuite Deployment, Main Configuration, and User Management sections before reading on.
You can easily configure StoneFax trough the following mandatory steps:
- Create the end user's list through users management
- Configure the PBX
- Configure the application, including the email parameters and fax routing
- Start the service
- Configure the fax service parameters
- Activate the license (in 30 days)
Optionally, you may want to configure:
- Print to Fax
- Multifunctional printer integration
- Automatic Fax Backup
- Incoming Fax Print
- Group Faxing
- Mass Faxing
These tasks are described in the Advanced Configuration section of this guide.
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|Description and Architecture||PBX Configuration|