Configuration Task List
Warning: you must install and configure the Application Suite before being able to configure the single applications.
Please go through the AppSuite Deployment, Main Configuration, and User Management sections before reading on.
For best results, we recommend configuring Phone Lock by following below procedure in exact order:
- Install and configure Cisco TSP on Imagicle UC Suite server
- Configure UC Suite System Parameters (CuCM IP address and AXL parameters)
- Populate Users' list, leveraging synchronization against external source
- Configure Phone Lock using TAPI or CURRI (ECC) engine
- On the CuCM, subscribe Phone Lock XML service to all IP Phones
- Enable Jabber/Webex Phone Lock gadget, if required
- Configure CUCM as described in the following pages of this guide. The configuration slightly changes depending on the blocking engine in use (TAPI or CURRI)
- Verify that the users devices can be monitored, accessing the Admin ⇒ Support ⇒ Telephony Information ⇒ (Details). Registered phone devices should be detected by AXL, even if you use CURRI
- If you have a valid license, activate it now using the License page. If you do not have it yet, the application will run in evaluation mode for 30 days
- Perform a Phone Lock service restart through the web interface
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|Description and Architecture||XML Service Configuration|