Reimport discarded calls Tool - LINK AI FILES-
IAS 2017.1.1 or newer
As advanced administrator (or troubleshooter) of a Billy Blue's installation with hundreds sites
when I need to reprocess discarded calls for all sites I'd like some tools (even a script, no need for a user-friendly out-of-the-box gui) to get the job done in order to avoid to repeat hundreds time the procedure to reprocess discarded calls for a single site using the related BillyBlues administrative web page.
Copy in folder .\Apps\BillyBlues\Engine files:
The tool can be executed without stopping Blues Miner or Blues Recorder.
Running the tool, for each configured site, we’ll can see the number of discarded calls in the selected period.
For each site the tool will do the following steps:
Query the database for all the discarded calls of the current site in the selected period
- Save this calls in
- Execute bminer.exe passing the txt file as input argument
- logs bminer activity in the main window, reporting the number of imported/discarded calls
- wait until bminer exits
- If you press stop, the tool will stop to monitor bminer activity and don’t submit subsequent sites, but don’t stop current site importation.
- The tool logs only some progress messages, in order to show the user that bminer is running.
- So, looking at the previous figure, during reprocessing of site ‘Pbx1’ with 11 discarded calls, the tool had reprocessed all the calls, but it logged only bminer message related to call 8
- Imported 0, Discarded 8, Total 8
If you need to monitor bminer activity, please enable BillyBlues logs adding in blues2000.ini
AbilitaLog=1 and open bminer.log with baretail tool.
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|Node in standby, the scheduler service is disabled on this...||How to reimport discard call at global level, for all PBXs and...|