Usage through the Phone
Retrieving messages from the Phone
While using phones, users can dial the voicemail pilot number assigned to SSAM.
SSAM answers and prompts for your personal PIN number.
After inserting the correct pin, the attendant drives through the main menu:
- Manage new messages (listen/delete/save/repeat/forward/details)
- Manage saved messages (listen/delete/repeat/forward/details)
- Record new welcome messages (record/listen back/repeat recording/activate)
- Record new assisted welcome messages (record/listen/repeat recording/activate)
- Manage welcome messages (listen/delete/repeat/activate)
Listening to voice messages when you are not in the office
When you access the voicemail from your mobile or from a phone which is not connected with your company PBX, SSAm will ask to insert your extension number, followed by #. After the extension has been recognized, the PIN is requested as when you call from an internal IP Phone.
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|User Guides||SSAM User guides|