Enable SSH protocol to send configuration commands to Cisco routers
How to enable the ability of IVR Manager to send configuration commands to Cisco routers over SSH protocol.
Telnet is also supported.
Please follow the list of instuctions below:
- Enable SSH access on each router first
- Apply the patch to IVR Manager
- Test SSH access with a third party terminal client such as putty before trying to send the configuration with IVR Manager.
How to apply the patch
- Locate this folder <StonevoiceAS>\Apps\Ivory\Component\Native\
- Download here the patch and uncompress the contents in this folder.
- Register the wodShh.dll component: from the command prompt, run:
Note: If you downloaded the patch from the internet, it is problaby marked as blocked. In windows explorer right click on the zip file and press the "unblock" button.
- If the connection fails test it with putty
- If SSH credentials fail, test the same using telnet
- If connection succeeds but sending the configuration fails, set the log level to 6, retry, gather the log by copying to the clipboard and sent it to Imagicle technical support team. To set the log level, please refer to the included .ini reference file.
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|FAQ and Solutions||IVR Manager and ISE authentication|