Lower the settings on the User Account Control on Windows 7
All installation of Blues on Microsoft Windows 7
The installation of such software Imagicle Pro Blues, Blues Hotel, Blues One, etc ... may encounter problems when saving files and settings or registration problems if the protection of UAC in Windows 7 is too high
User Account Control on Windows 7 prevents the proper management of files used by programs
Proceed to change the settings of the user account on Windows 7 as follows:
1. Click on Start -> Control Panel
2. Click on User Accounts
3. Click on User Accounts again
4. Click 'Change your User Account Control'
5. Lower the lever of control: Do not notify where a program attempts to install software ...
6. Restart your PC
7. Reinstall and reconfigure the program (if the issue persists)
|How to Repair and Compact database and archive calls||How to reinstall Blue's on a new PC with the same operating...|