Configuration Task List
Warning: you must install and configure the Application Suite before being able to configure the single applications.
Please go through the AppSuite Deployment, Main Configuration, and User Management sections before reading on.
To have your first script running on a gateway, you must accomplish the following tasks:
- Add a gateway to the list
- Load your custom audio files
- Prepare a behavior (script+voice message + destination)
- Prepare a dispatcher (i.e. a scheduler script)
- Assign the dispatcher to the gateway
- Send the dispatcher and the behavior to the gateway
- Manually edit the gateway configuration to associate the dispatcher with a voice port or a dial-peer
- Test the script making a call
Additional multi-site configuration steps:
- Create a Zone for each site or for each group of sites
- Set the zone property of the gateways, behaviors and dispatchers to limit visibility
- Assign the users to a zone so that they can view the zone gateways, behaviors and dispatchers
- Assign the dispatchers to the gateways
- Resend the configuration to the gateways
To allow some user to change the behavior from the IP Phone:
- Change the user permission level for the application
- Assign additional behaviors to a dispatcher
- Edit the list of users who can manually modify the behavior
- Resend the configuration
- On the pbx, add a new XML service for IVR Manager
All the steps are detailed in the following sections.
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|Product Description and Architecture||Product Configuration|