Hotel Link Architecture
Hotel Pack is a commercial bundle including three AppSuite applications (Billy Blue's 4, SSAm Enterprise 4, StoneLock) and the Hotel Link module.
Hotel Link is an AppSuite module which communicates with the PMS and controls the other applications to provide call costs, voicemail and phone lock.
Hotel Link is a windows service, and depends by other AppSuite services:
- PMSLink2, providing bidirectional message exchange with the PMS interface
- Wakeup Service, placing the wakeup calls to the PBX room numbers and hosting the Maid Status voice service
To get the full functionality from the Hotel Pack, you need the three applications licensed, configured and running.
Besides, Hotel Link must be licensed, configured and running. PMSLink2 and the Wakeup service must be running too.
PMSLink2 Main Features
- Supports multiple PMS protocols, allowing the Application Suite to provide the same functionality regardless the PMS
- Message throttling, which prevents overloading the PMS interface and the Hotel Link service
- Keep alive: if the protocol PMS allows it, a PING message is sent every 20 seconds to ensure the network link is alive
- Automatic reconnection: if the network connection with the PMS interface is lost, an attempt is made to reconnect every 20 seconds
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|Description and Architecture||Product Configuration|