How to change MWI Annotation voice prompt
Imagicle Hotel Pack for Cisco UC
Change the default MWI Annotation audio prompt
- Prepare as many new .wav audio files as the number of languages in use (PCM uncompressed, mono, 8KHz). The filename should be Greeting.wav, for every language.
- Access through Remote Desktop to Imagicle server and go to this folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\StonevoiceAS\Apps\PMSLink2\Properties
- Check for configured Property ID, by looking for a file with extension
- Create a new property-related folder to store new audio prompts. This is the path, where property ID is the same as above sample:
- Create, into above folder, as many sub-folders as the languages you intend to use, eg: en, it, es, de, etc.
- Copy your new MWI Annotation messages in above mentioned property\language folders one Greeting.wav file for each folder). Please make sure that Imagicle installation language is always included, with relevant audio file. This is going to be the default prompt for non-existing audio files.
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|How to change the wakeup call voice prompt||How to enable Self-Service IVR script for wakeup call setup|