In reports you get the message: Your request has generated >10000 rows and has reached the configured limit.Only the first 10000 rows will be extracted.
Blues Enterprise 4
In the reports (typically call monitor reports) only first 10000 lines are reported.
If more records are present you get a message: "Your request has generated [>10000] rows and has reached the configured limit.Only the first 10000 rows will be extracted.". This happens for both interactive and scheduled reports
To increase (or reduce) this limit proceed as follows:
1. Open SQL Management Studio and connect to SQL Instance used by our application.
2. Create new query from DB (BluesPro or IAS).
3. Paste the following queries:
update opzioni set sValue=50000 where ssection='MaxInteractiveRows'
for interactive reports
update opzioni set sValue=50000 where ssection='MaxSchedulerRows'
for scheduled reports
where 50000 is the new value for reported records.
NOTE: A value too high may cause a timeout of the report.
4. Click [Execute Command] to confirm. (please run one single query at time):
5. Click 'Options' next to the SQL Panel to verify if the parameters have been updated.
NOTE: At the end you may need to follow the solution here
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|How to change date format from DD/MM/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY in Billy...||No calls or no recent calls displayed on Billy Blue's statistics...|