How to install a self-signed Digital Certificate in Attendant Console operator's workstation
Imagicle UC Suite ver. 2021.Winter.1 and above
For Attendant running on Windows PC Client only
Starting from 2021.Winter.1 release, the proprietary TCP connection between Imagicle Attendant Console client and UC Suite server can leverage TLS 1.2 encryption. If a self-signed Digital Certificate is used, then the same Certificate must be installed in both server and client side.
- Please copy your Digital Certificate in pfx format on your PC where Attendant Console client is installed. You can obtain the correct Certificate by exporting it from UC Suite server: IIS Control Panel ⇒ Server Certificates ⇒ Export.
- Double-click on Certificate to launch the import wizard.
- You can choose to install the Certificate for current user only, or for whole local workstation. Hit Next to continue.
- Certificate path appears. No need to change it. Just hit Next to continue.
- Enter here the password which has been used during Certificate export. Hit Next.
- Please choose to save the Certificated into Trusted Store. Hit Next to continue.
- Summary page is displayed. Please hit Finish to complete the import procedure.
- If you get an error message, please check your Digital Certificate with your IT administrator.
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|How to change Blue's Attendant font size||Attendant console could be slow if settings are in a shared...|