Imagicle ApplicationSuite 2019.Spring.1.H1 known problems
Imagicle Application Suite 2019.Spring.1.H1 is affected by the following problems:
- PAEXec missing during first install or upgrade from IAS version < Winter.2017.1
- Error during new cluster creation via HighAvailability menu in IAS Admin Web Page
1. PAEXec is missing issue
Running the installer of 2019.Spring.1.H1 could display the following error message: "Program "paexec.exe" failed to execute: The system cannot find the file specified."
PAExec executable is missing in IAS installation folder (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\StonevoiceAS\Lib\Paexec).
- Create a new folder Paexec in <StonevoiceAS>\Lib
- Download attached file paexec_file.zip
- Exctract it in <StonevoiceAS>\Lib\Paexec
- Click on Retry in order to continue the installation
2. Cluster creation failed issue
When an Administrator tries to create a new cluster via HighAvailability IAS Web Page using Spring.2019.1.H1, the following error message could be displayed: "An error occurred during local node initialization".
erl_inetrc.config file is missing in RabbitMQ folder (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\StonevoiceAS\Lib\RabbitMQ).
- Navigate to <StonevoiceAS>\Lib\RabbitMQ
- Duplicate erl_inetrc.config.template file and rename it in erl_inetrc.config
- Retry cluster creation operation via Admin Web Page
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|paexec_file.zip (86 kb)|
|Imagicle ApplicationSuite setup blocks because RabbitMQ service...||Imagicle ApplicationSuite 2019.Spring.1.H3 setup error message...|