Imagicle ApplicationSuite 2019.Spring.1 setup blocks because RabbitMQ service not running
Imagicle ApplicationSuite upgrade - 2019.Spring.1
Running the installer of 2019.Spring.1 could display the error message "In order to proceed with this upgrade, please make sure that RabbitMQ service is running before retrying":
When upgrading from any previous version of Imagicle Application Suite >= 2017.Winter.1, under certain circumstances (when the installer preconditions are not completely satisfied, typically when some Imagicle services have been disabled by system administrator), the upgrade of a prerequisite component (RabbitMQ) can reach a non consistent configuration status.
Thus, the setup program detects this condition and prevent the upgrade to continue.
As first attempt try to manually start the RabbitMQ service (from windows services). If the start fails continue with the following conditions.
- Go inside the IAS installation dir (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\StonevoiceAS)
- Navigate in the sub folder Lib\RabbitMQ and make sure it contains sub-folders Erlang21.2 and rabbitmq_server-3.7.12
- Download the attached rabbit_restore_spring2019.zip file and extract it.
- Open a Command Prompt as Administrator on the path where you extracted the zip file.
- Execute rabbit_restore_spring2019.bat via command prompt and follow the instructions.
- If the patch have been succesfully applied you will see a message like:
The operation completed successfully. Waiting for RabbitMQ Service Starting Once done you can Retry with Imagicle Upgrade Waiting for 30 seconds, press a key to continue ...
- Retry the IAS installation
This article was:
Thank you for your feedback!
|rabbit_restore_spring2019.zip (4 kb)|
|ApplicationSuite.PreInstallTool crashes upgrading from...||Imagicle ApplicationSuite 2019.Spring.1.H1 known problems|